This very rare and only 134 times built Series II BMW 503 Coupe was frist deliverd to Autohaus GmbH, Karlsruhe on 19th December 1958 and first registered on February 27th, 1959 on the first owner, a doctor from Rastatt. Our vehicle has the coveted matching numbers and is still in rare factory color Adriasand together with wonderfully preserved original leather trim. In addition, the coupe is equipped with a popular sunroof, radio becker, power windows and a ZF 5-speed gearbox. The body, paint, chrome and mechanics has been revised in recent years and is in very good condition. A peculiarity is also that there is still the valid Pappdeckelbrief (first German registration document), which identifies only four owners.